Large Lagoon Pool with Zero-Entry Walk Through
It may only have one but the Sapphire Falls Resort Pool with Water Slide is sure to capture your Caribbean imagination with is massive 16,000 square foot size. This large resort pool adds to the island feel with waterfalls surrounding the perimeter and also the many big palms. The pool is also unique in the way that it has zero-entry access from opposite points. It connects the two sides of the pool by creating a large walkway right in the middle of the pool. A cave tunnel has been built into a rock formation adding an extra level of fun to the Sapphire Falls Resort Pool with Water Slide.
Water Park Information at Universal’s Sapphire Falls Resort:
- Pool Hours: Daily 9 am – 10 pm
- Outdoor Pool: The Pool is huge and heated year round
- Indoor Pool: There is not an Indoor Heated Pool at the Sapphire Falls Resort
- Large Water Slides: One (1) water slide at the main pool area
- Lazy River: There is not a Lazy River
- Kids Splash Park: A small splash area with pop-jets keeps kids cool
- Zero-entry: Zero-entry access runs through the center of the pool making this a unique way to enter compared to other pools
- Hot Tub: There is a large hot tub located beehind the Dhrum Club
- Towels: Towels are provided at the pool area
- Cabanas: Cabanas are available for an additional fee. Be sure to book yours early.
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pool are for all Guests at the Sapphire Falls Resort
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are on duty around the pools and the water slides
All ages love having additional water fun and the added 100 foot water slide is sure to please. This slide is perfect for the older kids and adults a like.
Kids Play area
For the little ones, the zero entry access points make it easy for them to wade in at a comfortable level without making the parents anxious. A Kids Play area is also included with 24 Pop Jets to create hours of fun.
It wouldn’t be the Caribbean without some sand around and the Sapphire Falls Resort Pool does not disappoint. You will find 2 large Sand locations near the pool. A total of about 3,500 square feet to be exact.
Outdoor Hot Tub
Enjoy soaking in a hot tub? If so, head over to the large 226 square foot Hot Tub located near the pool.
Spending family time is extra special around a fire and in the evenings, when it cools off in Orlando, sitting around the large fire pit near the pool makes for a cozy evening for story telling and just spending quality time together.
There is plenty of seating around the edges of the pool but if it is privacy and pampering you are looking for, be sure to check out the Cabanas for rent around the Pool. They are limited in number so be sure to reserve yours early.
Dining by the Pool
Just sit back and relax and let the Drhum Wait staff take care of your hunger and thirst. Sure you can go up to the Drhum Club and get your drinks and order food but what is the fun in that? You are on vacation, live it up a little. Gratuity is automatically added in so all you have to do is give your room key, and you are all set. The food is great, and they will even bring you cups of ice water throughout the day if needed. Be sure to take good care of them because they are there to take care of you.
Additional Pool Activities
Staff will be around throughout the days to add some more excitement to your trip and keep the kids occupied for a while. Sit back and relax while they take over and watch your kids in all of the fun and excitement.
- Ping Pong
- Hula Hoop Contest
- Poolside Movies