Yes, there is even a rustic Disney resort to accommodate those preferring campsites or cabins AND a waterslide along with 2 heated pools and kid friendly sliding and climbing water area. Guests will also enjoy pony rides and playgrounds. The Fort Wilderness Resort Disney World is ideal for those seeking a more rustic approach for accommodations. You will enjoy trail rides, pony rides, two pools with a water slide and children’s water area along with 750 lush wooded acres. Wander through quiet trails. Enjoy wildlife such as ducks deer and rabbits. The point here is to make you feel you are far away from hustle and bustle. Because of the property’s size you will enjoy having availability of golf cart rentals so that you can explore to your hearts desire. You can even rent bikes. If you are looking for lake fun then you will find Bay Lake an exciting place to rent water craft.
The Rustic Disney Ft Wilderness – Cabins and CampsitesDisney’s Fort Wilderness Resort Cabins and Campsites
4510 N Fort Wilderness Trl
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
You Should Know
- Airport Transportation
Disneyworld Fort Wilderness provides complimentary airport transportation (Orlando International Airport) via Disney’s Magical Express.
- Age Minimum
- Check In
Check In time is 1pm. Check Out is 11am.
Complimentary however some campsites are not.
- Pet Friendly
Pet friendly accommodations are available.
- Plan Ahead
Reserving electric powered carts that can seat up to 4 is recommended. The cost is $63.54 per day plus tax. You can do this up to one year in advance by calling 407-824-2742.
- Resort Fee
No resort fees listed when last checked.
- Smoking Rooms
Smoking is not allowed in the cabins. You may smoke within your camp site.
All Pricing is subject to change.
- Complimentary Shuttle Service to and from Orlando International Airport,Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Downtown Disney, Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Blizzard Beach Water Park, Summerland Mini Golf Course, Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf Course, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, Other Disney Resort Hotels. There is also complimentary ferry service to boat service to the other Disney hotels as well as a full monorail system to access the Disney Theme Parks.
- Campfire Marshmellow Roast Nightly
- Extended Theme Park Hours
- Campsite and Cabin Availability
- 750 Wooded Acres
- 2 Heated Pools
- 24 Hour Pools
- Check Out the Meadow Swimmin’ Hole with 1 Slide
- Kid Friendly Water Area with Climbing and Sliding
- 2 Arcades
- Trail Rides
- Pony Rides
- Bike Rentals
Guest Room Perks
- Campsites are set up for RV’s with full hook-up and tents. There are four types of sites and can accommodate up to 10 guests.
- Cabins are 500 square feet and include one bedroom a full bath and living area along with a private patio and fully equipped kitchen. The cabins can accommodate up to 6. The special perk here is that housekeeping does your dishes!
The Disney Ft Wilderness offers secluded campsites and spacious cabins to accommodate large families. For campsites enjoy picnic tables, lush landscaping, charcoal grills and full hook ups. The cabins are all one bedroom and rustic. Enjoy quiet trails away from all the hustle and bustle.
Please note the information provided can change without notice, however, was accurate when published. To confirm all details you will need to check directly with the properties in question before completing your vacation planning.