Things to Do
If you make it away from the resort pool with splash pad, there are other fun things to do at the Drury Plaza Hotel in Lake Buena Vista. Get out of the heat and challenge your family to fun in the arcade. Disney Springs is only a half-mile away and takes about 15 minutes to walk to. Shuttle service is provided to all of the Disney Theme Parks and will also take you to Disney Springs if you do not want to walk.
Disney world Shuttle Service from the Drury Plaza Hotel Disney Springs Area
At the Drury Plaza Hotel in the Disney Springs Area, guests can take advantage of the complimentary shuttle service to all four Disney World® Theme Parks, Disney Springs and Typhoon Lagoon Water Park:
- Magic Kingdom®
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios®
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom®
- Disney Springs
- Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
The shuttle operates on a scheduled basis, starting 90 minutes before the parks open and continuing until 90 minutes after the parks close. For your convenience, the shuttle follows two routes:
- Magic Kingdom and EPCOT every hour
- Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom on the half-hour
Reservations for the shuttle service are highly recommended at least two hours before departure. Make reservations in advance, with the option to do so up to 48 hours ahead of their departure time. Upon check-in, you will receive an info guide containing a QR code to make reservations and view the bus schedule. Check the latest updates to the Shuttle Schedule as well as book your shuttle at the Drury Plaza Hotel Transportation.
For guests needing accessible transportation, such as those with mobility scooters, special arrangements can be made by calling the Drury Plaza Hotel at 407-857-8557 to make a reservation. Each shuttle can accommodate up to two scooters, ensuring all guests enjoy the Disney parks.
With this complimentary shuttle service, guests staying at the Drury Plaza Hotel can easily experience the magic of Walt Disney World, making their vacation truly memorable and stress-free.
Pets are allowed at the Lake Buena Vista Drury Plaza Hotel. Service animals are welcome.
- Pets must be a dog or a cat
- Two (2) pets available per room with a combined weight of 80 pounds
- Additional fees apply if you bring your pet
- Please check with the Drury Plaza Hotel when booking with your pet. Pet policies can change at any time. Checking with the hotel will ensure you have the most up to date information when staying with your pet.
There is no Resort Fee.
Self-Parking is an additional nightly expense. Check the latest rates on parking when you book your stay.
The fitness center is available to guests staying at the Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando Disney Springs. Included in the Fitness Center are multiple treadmills, elliptical’s, workout machines and free weights.
There is not a Spa at the Disney Springs Drury Plaza Hotel.
Dining and other Food Options
- Complimentary Hot Breakfast An amazing Hot Breakfast is offered for each guests staying at the Drury Plaza Hotel in Orlando. Open from 6 – 9:30 AM on weekdays, and 7 – 10 AM on weekends, this breakfast is a great start to any day. On top of the hot options like; waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon and potatoes, you will also find some fresh fruit, yogurt, bagels, pastries and cereal. Coffee and other beverages complete this amazing breakfast.
Notice: Breakfast items can change at any time. If needed, please check with the Drury Plaza Hotel for the latest breakfast options.
- 5:30 Kickback® Each evening, from 5:30 – 7 PM, you will find an array of snacks and drinks at the hotel.
- The Kitchen Bar and Grill Sit down in a casual setting and enjoy a meal indoors. Open for dinner each day, The Kitchen Bar and Grill give you another option for dining at the Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando.
- Lakeside Bar and Grill Adding to the convenience near the pool is the Lakeside Bar and Grill. Adults can purchase their favorite beverages while also enjoying an outdoor meal without leaving the pool.
Business & Event Spaces
Meeting rooms for small groups or large gathering are available at the Drury Plaza Hotel in Orlando. Schedule a time to meet with one of the meeting staff to book your next large gathering.