Fun Things to Do
Hanging out by the pool with the kids splash pad is great fun. On top of, the pool area, playing ping pong is great and the life size chess board can be a real treat. Getting out of the sun at the arcade or small on-site movie theater is wonderful for a short excursion.
Disney Good Neighbor Hotel
Staying at a Disney Good Neighbor Hotel in Orlando has its benefits.
- Complimentary Transportation to Disney World (Check with the Front Desk for available shuttle schedule during your visit)
- Guest Services Desk to help with Disney World Tickets
Pets are Welcome at the Holiday Inn Resorts Orlando Lake Buena Vista. Service animals are welcome.
- A Daily Fee is charged per pet
- Up to 2 pets per room
- Pets need to be placed in a crate during housekeeping
- Pet Walking Area
- Grass pet relief area provided
Pet Policies can change at any time. The information provided was correct at the time of posting. Be sure to check directly with Holiday Inn Resorts Orlando-Lake Buena Vista to get the latest updates to their Pet Policy.
A daily Resort Fee will be added to your bill. Please check on the most recent Resort Fee cost when booking your stay. The resort fee includes items like;
- Daily Transportation to Disney, SeaWorld, Universal Orlando
- Kids Movie Theater
- Pool games and activities
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
Self-Parking is included in the resort fee
The Fitness facility provides a great workout area with treadmills, a bike, ellipticals, and free weights.
Breakfast is not provided with your stay, but you can get meals at the attached Applebees. There is also a Tiki Bar with Lunch options by the pool.
Business & Event Spaces
A small business area with computers, internet access, and a printer is available for guests to use.