- Size: 610 sq ft
- Sleeps: 4 Guests
- Bedrooms: 1 Queen, 2 Twins
- Amenities: Full Kitchen
- Entertainment: Flat-Screen TVs
- Internet: Free WiFi (250+ Mbps)
- Size: 700 sq ft
- Sleeps: 6 Guests
- Bedrooms: 1 Queen, 2 Twins, 1 Sofa Bed
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Accessible
- Internet: Free WiFi (250+ Mbps)
- Amenities: Full Kitchen, Washer/Dryer
Resort Amenities at the Westgate Palace Hotel
At the Blue Tree Resort at Lake Buena Vista, you will be welcomed into comfort and convenience. Though pets aren’t allowed, the resort does allow service animals. The daily resort fee covers WiFi, parking, and scheduled shuttle service to nearby theme parks. Adding to the home-style feel, your Suite will have a fully equipped kitchen. This gives you the options to prepare your meals. While there isn’t a spa on-site, the resort’s four heated pools and two hot tubs add to your relaxing escape. Take a closer look at all of the amenities at the Blue Tree Resort at Lake Buena Vista.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed, but service animals are welcome. Tip: If you want to bring your pet and have access to the amenities of the Blue Tree Resort at Lake Buena Vista, you might consider staying at the Westgate Blue Tree Resort. The Westgate Blue Tree and Blue Tree Resort are in the same area and share amenities like pools and on-site activities.
- Resort Fees: The daily resort fee provides amenities like WiFi, parking, and scheduled transportation to Theme Parks. Check with the reception area when arriving for the latest Shuttle Schedule.
- Parking: Parking is included in the daily resort fee, offering you the convenience of self-parking outside of the Suite you have booked.
- Fully Equipped Kitchens: Prepare meals with ease in the fully equipped kitchens available in each Suite.
- Outdoor Space: Take in the Sun and Breeze in Orlando from your patio or screened-in porch.
- Internet: Stay connected with complimentary high-speed wireless internet available in your suite and throughout the property.
Activities and Things to Do at Westgate Palace Resort
Westgate Orlando Florida Palace Resort offers many activities to increase the fun during your stay. Not only are you close to the Universal Theme Parks, but there are plenty of fun things to do without leaving the resort’s grounds. Here are some things you can look forward to:
- Heated Outdoor Pool & Hot Tub: Take a day for yourself and unwind in the amazing resort-style pool. Take a quick dip or swim, splash around with the kids, or relax on many lounge chairs on the sun deck. Sip your favorite beverage by the pool and enjoy light fare from Drafts Sports Bar.
- Enclosed Playground: Let your kids enjoy some time on the enclosed playground. Kids love to climb and slide on the playground in the back of the hotel grounds.
- Basketball Court: Interested in shooting some hoops? Head to the basketball court and start a friendly game with others at the Resort, or practice your shooting skills.
- Sand Volleyball Court: Enjoy a game of volleyball by the lake, amazing fun, or get others involved for a little bit of competition.
- Horseshoes: Challenge members of your family or passers-by to a friendly game of horseshoes and continue to enjoy your time outdoors.
Many amazing on-site activities are within your reach at the Westgate Palace Resort. If going to Universal is your idea of fun, and you want some extra space with a kitchen, laundry, and fun things, the Palace could be a perfect destination for your next vacation.