Endless Recreation at Westgate Lakes Orlando Resort
Fun is just around the corner with all the available Westgate Lakes Orlando Resort Recreation. So whether you’re seeking family fun, adventurous activities for adults, or exciting options for kids, the resort has it all. With a prime location in the heart of Orlando, you’ll be surrounded by constant entertainment, including Disney World to the South, SeaWorld to the East, and Universal Orlando to the North.
Onsite Recreation at the Westgate Lakes Resort:
- Boat or kayak rental on the lake
- Bike rentals for exploring the resort grounds
- Seven outdoor heated pools with hot tubs and kids’ shallow areas
- Treasure Cove Water Park
- Arcade and game room for indoor fun
- Basketball court for friendly games
- Bowling alley with six lanes
- Fitness center with free weights and workout machines
- Marina offering pedal boats
- 18-hole miniature golf course
- Playground for children
- Sand volleyball court for some friendly competition
There’s no shortage of excitement! Explore the stunning Big Sand Lake by renting a paddle boat, or create cherished memories with your kids while biking around the scenic grounds. Take a dip in one of the seven outdoor heated pools, most equipped with hot tubs and shallow pools for the smaller children. The Treasure Cove Water Park offers two thrilling water slides, a wave pool, a kids’ splash park, and a wonderful lazy river. Take some time out of the Florida sun and head to the arcade, game room, bowling lanes, and a fully equipped fitness center. Challenge your friends and family to a game at the basketball court, an 18-hole miniature golf course, and sand volleyball courts.
Fun is always around the corner at Westgate Lakes Orlando Resort, with various activities to suit every taste and age group.
Pets at the Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa
Pets are welcome at the Westgate Lakes Resort in Orlando, allowing you to bring your furry family member along for the trip. Here are some important details regarding the pet policy:
- Pets must be dogs.
- The maximum weight limit for each dog is 60 pounds.
- The combined weight of two dogs in a room cannot exceed 60 pounds.
- A dog’s maximum length or height should not exceed 36 inches.
- A limit of 2 dogs per room is allowed.
- An additional fee is charged for bringing your pet.
Please make sure to check with the front desk at the Westgate Lakes Resort when booking to get the latest pet policy information and ensure room availability for you and your furry friend. Pet policies are subject to change without notice.
Adding to the cost of your stay, you will want to add the nightly Resort Fee charged at the Westgate Lakes Resort to find your overall cost. The Resort Fee at the Westgate Lakes Resort covers items like:
- WiFi – Internet Access
- Miniature Golf
- Bike Rental
- Basketball and Tennis Courts
- Access to the Fitness Center
Self-Parking is included with your stay.
Fitness Center at Westgate Lakes Resort
Stay active and maintain your fitness routine at Westgate Lakes Resort with its well-equipped fitness center. Whether you’re an exercise enthusiast or simply looking to stay in shape while on vacation, the resort’s fitness center offers a range of facilities and equipment to meet your needs.
- Spacious workout area
- Wide selection of cardio machines (treadmills, stationary bikes, and ellipticals)
- Variety of weight training equipment, such as free weights and weight machines
- Stationary Bikes for indoor cycling sessions
Conveniently located on the third floor of the Pavilion (the main building), you can easily fit in a workout session before exploring the resort or heading out for the day. Start your mornings off right, or take an energizing break during the day to rejuvenate your body and mind.
The Fitness Center at the Westgate Lakes Resort is included in the Resort Fee.
Relax and Rejuvenate at the Serenity Spa
Surrender to a peaceful escape and pamper yourself at the luxurious spa on the third floor of the Westgate Lakes Resort Pavilion. Offering a wide range of treatments and services to enhance your overall well-being, the Serenity Sps is designed to provide a serene oasis of relaxation.
- Massage Therapy
- Facial Treatments
- Body Treatments
- Nail Care
The Westgate Lakes Resort Spa provides a calm atmosphere and a team of skilled therapists dedicated to delivering an exceptional spa experience. The serene and inviting atmosphere, expert care, and attention will leave you feeling refreshed, rejuvenated, and revitalized. Schedule your appointments in advance by contacting the Serenity Spa at 407-992-2938. Whether you’re seeking relaxation, rejuvenation, or a little bit of both, the Westgate Lakes Resort Spa is the perfect retreat to escape everyday life.
Note: Additional fees may apply for spa services, and availability may vary. Please check with the resort staff for the latest information and to make reservations.
Dining Options at the Westgate Lakes Orlando
While you will likely explore various dining options outside of the Westgate Lakes Resort, the resort offers a range of dining choices to eliminate your hunger cravings and ensure a delightful dining experience throughout your stay.
- Room Service: Enjoy the convenience of in-room dining with the resort’s room service.
- Drafts Sports Bar and Grill: Experience a lively atmosphere at the Drafts Sports Bar and Grill. Watch your favorite sports games while enjoying a great selection and wonderful portions. Choose from a diverse menu featuring appetizers, burgers, sandwiches, pulled pork, chicken, salads, and more.
- Water Park Dining: Take advantage of the Treasure Cove Water Park dining options. Refreshing drinks at the bar and a full menu of your favorite lunch items like burgers, hot dogs, onion rings, and fries.
- Marketplace: If you need quick snacks, beverages, or other essentials, the marketplace is the place to visit. Grab your essential groceries, grab-and-go meals, or pick up some souvenirs.
- Kitchen in Villas: If you’re staying in one of the 1 Bedroom Deluxe-4 Bedroom Villas, you have the convenience of a fully equipped kitchen. Utilize the kitchen to prepare your meals and snacks, giving you flexibility and saving you money during your stay.
While breakfast is not provided for free at the Westgate Lakes Resort, you have the option of enjoying breakfast at the Drafts Sports Bar. Please note that dining options and availability may vary. It is advisable to check with the resort staff for the latest information regarding dining venues, operating hours, and any additional fees that may apply.
Business & Event Spaces
Want to hold your next meeting or event in Orlando? The Westgate Lakes Resort has plenty of space. Book your stay in one of the many Studio Villas or multi-bedroom Villas and enjoy the property while walking to your event space. With over 15,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, you can host an event from the smaller 10 guests up to about 1,200 guests total.
Make your wedding special. With plenty of event space, you can plan your wedding, hold the reception, and even host your guests at one location. For more information on setting up your wedding at the Westgate Lakes Resort, fill out the Meeting Space Request and someone from the hotel will contact you to get the ball rolling.