Music surrounds you when you with huge Bongos and Maracas lining the Calypso Family Pool at the Disney All-Star Music. Attention to every detail is what Disney does best and swimming in the Guitar-shaped pool with the Three Caballeros shooting water on passers-by from the center of the pool is a colorful focal point. All ages are invited to take part in the playful setting of the Calypso pool as the headstock of the guitar pool is a shallow kids pool. Away from the excitement of the Family Pool, the Grand Piano shaped pool is located towards the back of the All-Star Music Resort. The Piano pool is typically a more quiet area but that is not always the case. Both of the pools are heated when needed year round. Get cooled off and have some fun in the Pools at the All-Star Music Resort. Unfortunately, you will not find a water slide or lazy river at the Disney All-Star Music Resort. If you are looking for more water features like a Water Slide or Lazy River be sure to look at the Disney World Resorts with Water Slides and Lazy River.
Pool Information at All-Star Music Hotel in Disney World:
- Pool Hours: Daily 8am – 10pm
- Outdoor Pool: Two (2) Outdoor Pools, the Calypso Family Pool and the Piano Pool
- Indoor Pool: There is not an Indoor Heated Pool
- Water Slides: There are no Water Slides at the All-Star Music Resort
- Lazy River: There is not a Lazy River
- Kids Splash Park: You will not find a Kids Splash Park but there is a Children’s shallow pool built in to the headstock of the Guitar-shaped pool
- Zero-entry: None of the Pool areas have Zero-entry
- Hot Tub: There are not any Hot Tubs
- Towels: Towels are provided at both pools
- Cabanas: Cabanas are not available at the All-Star Resorts
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pools are for Guests staying at the Disney All-Star Music Resort
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are on duty around the Calypso Pool and the Grand Piano Pool
Calypso - Guitar Pool
Join in the Calypso Band while cooling off in the Guitar-shaped family pool with plenty of seating around with lounge chairs surrounding the entire pool. Disney's Three Caballeros stand guard in the center of the pool with water fountain guns spraying the kids to keep them cooled off. If you have little ones hanging out with you and you really don't want to put them in this large of a pool, there is a kiddie size pool built in to the top stock portion of the Guitar Pool It is large enough for many toddlers and watchful parents to enjoy but there is not a zero-entry area to this pool or any of the others at this resort.
- Largest Pool
- Recreational Activities Held Each Day by Disney Staff
Making it safe and enjoyable for everyone in the family is something Disney is always looking out for. The head of the Guitar Pool in the Calypso area is a shallow children's pool, perfect for the little ones and a safer spot for the adults to enjoy.
Grand Piano Pool
Get away from the excitement of the Calypso Pool for a while and enter a pool known to be a little quieter on the back side of the All-Star Music Resort. The Grand Piano Pool is a great hangout to read and keep cool. Since it is not at the front of the resort where the bar, grill, food court, and main activities reside, it is typically a bit quieter in this pool area.
Frequently Asked Questions: Disney All Star Music Pool
How late are the pools open?
The pools are open from 8 AM until 10 PM - weather permitting.
Are the pools heated?
Yes, both the Calypso Pool and the Grand Piano Pool are heated.
What rooms are closest to the Calypso Family Pool?
Any of the rooms in the Calypso buildings will be close to the Guitar-shaped pool. If you want a view of the pool, be sure to request a room facing the pool.
Are towels provided at the pools?
Yes, you will find bins of towels at both pools.