Quick Facts about Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort
The Wilderness Resort provides complimentary transportation to and from the airport (Orlando International Airport) using the Disney’s Magical Express.
- Each of the Guest Rooms and Villas have either a Patio or a Balcony
- Views of the Lake, Magic Kingdom and the Pools are available
Check In Time
Check In time is 3pm
Check Out Time
Check Out is 11am
Express Check In and Express Check Out
- Wi-Fi is free in all guestrooms
- Public Areas have Complimentary Wireless
- Self service laundry areas are available 24 hours a day near the Roaring Fork
- There are laundry facilities with a Washer and Dryer in Villas with 1 Bedroom and Larger
- Dry Cleaning and Valet Services available
- There is an ATM located near the Front Desk
- Free Self Parking
- Valet Parking is Available for and additional fee
There are not any resort fees
- Pets are not allowed
- Service Animals are allowed
All rooms are non-smoking
Wheelchair Accessible/Hearing Impaired Accessible Rooms
- Accessible room are available
- Most of the Amenities at this resort accommodate guests with disabilities
- Service Animals Welcome
1 Large Water Family Fun Area. 1 Quiet Pool with 3 Whirlpool Spas
Silver Creek Springs Pool
- 67 Foot Fun Water Slide built into a Rock Formation
- In true National Park fashion this pool is surrounded by large Pine Trees and large Boulders
- Pool is heated when needed
- Towels are provided at the Pool
- 1 Warm Whirlpool Spa
- 1 Hot Whirlpool Spa
- Recreational Activities Held Each Day by Disney Staff
- Lifeguards on Duty to watch the Pool areas
Hidden Springs Pool behind the Villas
- Large more Quiet Pool
- Plenty of Lounge Chairs and away from all of the Family Water Fun
- Shady and Sunny Areas to enjoy
- 1 Very Large Whirlpool Spa
Additional Water Fun and Poolside Information
Number of Slides
- There is 1 Water Slide
- 67 Foot Twisting Water Slide built in the side of the Rocks at the Sliver Creek Springs Pool
Number of Hot Tubs
- 2 Whirlpools at the Silver Creek Springs Pool – One is Warm and the other is Hot
- 1 Whirlpool at The Hidden Springs Pool
Kiddie Play Area
- Small Wading Pool by the Main Silver Creek Springs Pool
- Cabanas are not available at this resort
- Lifeguards are on duty throughout the day and keep a close eye on everyone
Resort Pool Hours
- Silver Creek Springs Pool Hours – Daily | 7 AM to Midnight
- Hidden Springs Pool Hours – Daily | 7 AM to Midnight
Activities and Amenities
Sturdy Branches Health Club
Guest of Disney Wilderness Lodge have access to the Fitness Equipment at the Sturdy Branches Health Club. There are many different types of machines like Treadmills, Ellipticals and Bicycles. If you are more interested in weight training, free weights and various weight machines are available as well.
Take a guided excursion out on Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lake knowing that the person you are with knows all of the best locations to get the best bites or go out on your own. Either way, if you like to fish, this is a great place to cast your line, and relax in a beautiful Disney location.
Buttons and Bells Arcade
Nice big Game Room offering many of the classic and newer types of games
It doesn’t matter if you walk, jog or run, this 3/4 mile fitness trail connects the Disney Wilderness Loge and Disney Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground. If you are looking for something a little more challenging, enjoy walking along the entire 2.5 mile foot path through the entire resort grounds area.
Bike and Surrey Rentals
Venture down to Teton Boat & Bike Rental near the Beach at Bay Lake where you can rent bikes or a 2 to 4 person Surrey to ride around the resort or down the Woodland Path.
Water Craft Rentals at Teton Boat & Bike Rental
- Pedal Boats
- Sea Ray Raycers
- Pontoon Boats
Movies Under the Stars
Watch your favorite Family movies down on the Beach while relaxing with the Family at Bay Lake
There are no tennis court at the Wilderness Lodge but a short walk or a drive will get you to the Shared Fort Wilderness Tennis Courts
There is not a basketball court at the Wilderness Lodge
Fun Kids Playground
Dry Playground on the Sandy Beach near Bay Lake. Playground designed for ages 5 to 12.
Disney Wilderness Lodge Campfire
Join in the fun at night around the campfire. Disney makes this event extra special by adding in Sing-a-long, Story time and yes, even marshmallow roasting. If you would like to add to this sweet adventure, pickup one of the Smores kits and make your very own Chocolate goodness with your family by the fire.
Visit the Concierge Service Area in the Main Lobby to get help with purchasing any of the Theme Park Tickets that you would like to visit. They can also make dinner reservations and get show seats as well.
Cub’s Den – Disney Children’s Activity Center
- Located near the Wilderness Lodge Mercantile just outside of the Main Lobby
- Hours of Operation: From 4:30pm to Midnight
- Ages Allowed: Kids from 3 to 12 Years of age are welcome to these amazing activities
- Lots of fun things to do like play board games, video games, arts and crafts, Disney Movies and the chance to make new and wonderful friends
- Food is included as part of the evening
- Dinner is normally served between 6pm and 7:30pm
Babysitting and Childcare Services
- In-room Babysitting is available through the independent childcare, Kid’s Nite Out. Offering one on one child care in your room for children ages 6 months to 12 years old.
One 24 Hour ATM is located near the Front Desk in the Lobby
- Valet Parking available (Additional Fee)
Guest with Disabilities Services
- Accessible Path to Lobby
- Accessible Guest Rooms Available (Wheelchair and Hearing)
- TTY Equipment available during Check-in
- Complimentary Wheelchairs – First Come First Serve basis
- Guests can bring their own Wheelchairs
Artist Point – Fine Dining
Take in the amazing waterfront views while dining at one of the more fine dining experiences at the Wilderness Lodge. Keeping with the rustic theme of this resort, it is still a very refined and upscale dining adventure.
- Open Daily for Dinner
- Dress Slacks and Shorts with a Collared Shirt is required for the Gentlemen and Skirts, Dresses and Capri Pants are proper attire for the Ladies. Swimsuits are not permitted in this dining area.
- Elegant National Park Flare with Pacific Northwestern Style
- Specialties focus on Seafood, Sirloin and Game
- Reservations are Recommended.
Whispering Canyon Cafe
If you are looking for the true, authentic lodge type of dining experience, you will know you have arrived when you enter the Whispering Canyon Cafe.
- Open Daily for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Casual Dress is Welcome
- Old Western Log Cabin Style Eatery
- Breakfast Specialties include a Western Omelet with loaded with all of the fix-ins you can imagine
- Lunch – Enjoy some country style flare with Bacon & Egg Burgers, Smoked Salmon Quesadillas or delicious Pork Ribs
- Dinner – Full of hearty meals to fill the stomach after a hard day of play. The Canyon Skillet is full of your favorites like Sausage, Ribs, Chicken and plenty of country sides
- Reservations are Recommended.
Roaring Fork – Quick Service
Walk up counter service with plenty of variety to select from.
- Open Daily for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Casual Dress
- Walk up Ordering and plenty of tables to sit at, even tables outside
- Breakfast – Continental Style or a Hot Breakfast is available
- Lunch & Dinner – Salads, Grilled Foods and Pizza
- Reservations are Not Required. This is a walk up casual dining area
Trout Pass Pool Bar
If you are spending a day by the pool, grab a nice refreshing beverage at the Trout Pass Pool Bar
- Serving Daily from 12 pm to 7 pm
- Pool Attire is Welcome
- Log Cabin open for business
- Order your favorite Cocktail, beer or wine. Frozen favorites served as well. Non-alcoholic beverages are the kids favorites.
Grab something small with delicious appetizers and your favorite adult drink at the Territory Lounge
- Serving Daily from 4:30 pm to Midnight
- Nice Rustic Wooden Setting
- Order your favorite Drink at this full bar
In-Room Pizza Delivery
Getting hungry in the late evening but don’t want to leave your room. Order a pizza from Disney Resorts Pizza Delivery service until 1:00 AM.