Pools at the Disney Wilderness Lodge Resort
Disney knows how to create a unique experience at each of the Disney World Deluxe Resorts, and the Disney Wilderness Lodge Copper Creek Swimming Pool super exciting, indeed. Following the flow of the Copper Creek from the main lobby, you will come upon the large Family Swimming Pool with awesome 67-foot water slide and a couple of very large hot tubs.
Water Park Information at the Wilderness Lodge Resort:
- Pool Hours: Daily 8am – 11pm – (Times change throughout the year)
- Outdoor Pool: Copper Creek Springs & Boulder Ridge Cove Pool
- Indoor Pool: no Indoor Heated Pool at the Disney Wilderness Lodge
- Large Water Slides: One (1) water slide that is 67-feet long at the Copper Creek Springs Pool
- Kids Water Slides: Two (2) kids water slides at the Splash Park
- Lazy River: There is not a Lazy River at the Disney Wilderness Lodge Resort in Orlando
- Kids Splash Park: Beside the Copper Creek Springs Pool a Kids Splash Park has a large dumping bucket, 2 water slides and zero-entry
- Zero-entry: Zero-entry is available at the Boulder Ridge Cove Pool and the Kids Splash Park beside teh Copper Creek Springs Pool
- Hot Tub: Two (2) large hot tubs are great for the adults to soak in at the Copper Creek Springs Pool, there is another hot tub located at the Boulder Ridge Cove Pool
- Towels: Towels are provided at the Copper Creek Springs & Boulder Ridge Cove Pool
- Cabanas: Cabanas are available at the Boulder Springs Cove Pool behind the Wilderness Lodge Villas
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the Disney Wilderness Lodge front desk or concierge for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pools are for all Guests at the Disney Wilderness Lodge
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are on duty at the Copper Creek Springs & Boulder Ridge Cove Pools and the water slides
Pools and Water Fun at the Wilderness Lodge Resort in Disney World
Copper Creek Springs Pool
Help when you need it
Lifeguard keeping watch
Great fun for the little ones
Family fun awaits all ages at the Copper Creek Springs Pool at the Disney Wilderness Lodge Resort. Heated and ready to go at anytime of the day, the Copper Creek Springs pool feels just right no matter what time of day you jump in. Large rocks and tall trees surround the Copper Creek Pool, making you feel as if you are sitting at a watering hole somewhere deep in a North-West National Park in the United States. Towels are provided at the Copper Creek Pool area so there is no need to bring anything but sunscreen and your favorite book while the kids jump around and play. The fun 67-foot water slide is the first thing that your kids will notice and it will provide hours of fun walking around the rock formations and slipping down the slide over and over again.
Kids Splash Park at the Wilderness Lodge
Great fun for the little ones
Toddlers and small children have a blast at the Splash Park located directly beside the Copper Creek Springs Pool. Plenty of places to lounge around while the little ones splash and play in there own shallow paradise. Two (2) smaller water slides keep the kids excited and going all day long. Climbing with sprinklers going off keeps you cool but watch out for the large bucket of water on top. Shallow entrances encompass the entire play area making this a much safer place for you little ones.
Hot Tub and a Surprise
For the adults and even the older kids, there are 2 large Whirlpool Spas that sit just above the pool area. These Whirlpools are unique because one of them is a Hot Spa and the other is a Cool Spa. Well, this is not something that you see every day so be sure to give them a try.
Boulder Springs Cove Pool
What wonderful seating
Rules are important
Ready to swim?
The water tower really stands out
Looking for a place to relax that is more on the peaceful side of things? You might want to head over to the quiet Boulder Ridge Cove Pool located behind the Villas at Wilderness Lodge. The Boulder Ridge pool is a great place for the adults to get away and relax while all of the excitement is going on at the Copper Creek Springs Pool. Zero-entry makes the pool easy to get in and out and a large Hot Tub is located by the Boulder Ridge pool for adult enjoyment. A few cabanas are located around the Boulder Ridge Cove pool but you will want to reserve these as soon as you can as they do not last very long.
Water Craft Fun
Not all of the Water Fun Excitement will be found at the Disney Wilderness Lodge Pools. Did you know that the Disney Wilderness Lodge is located on the banks of the Bay Lake? This puts the Wilderness Lodge Disney Resort in the perfect position to have access to many additional Water Sports activities. Make your way down to the Bay Lake Beach area and you will see the Teton Boat & Bike Rental shack. The helpful Disney staff will set you up with any of the watercraft to take out on the lake. The selection is pretty broad with many different Motorized Boats, Paddle Boats and even Sailboats to choose from. If you are into fishing, there are even guided fishing excursions that are designed for all ages and experience levels