Homewood Suites by Hilton Flamingo Crossing Pool
Expect that the kids will be all excited once they see the Homewood Suites by Hilton Flamingo Crossing Pool. This large family pool offers a great relaxation spot for the adults and wonderful play for the kids. Sit in one of the many loungers, or a table with chairs and relax with the umbrella shading you from the hot Florida sun. The kids will play for hours and you can enjoy your favorite adult beverage while getting in the book you have been talking about reading for a while.
Sitting in this large courtyard area with beautiful palm trees and lush landscaping, the pool is an oasis to enjoy. Sitting in one of the lounge chairs that line the perimeter of the pool is a great way to watch the little ones as they enter from the zero-entry side of the pool. This gentle sloping area of the pool has multiple bubbling fountains to play in. On the other side of the pool, steps lead into the deeper section. But what really grabs the attention is the fun water slide. Climb a flight of stairs to the top and head down to the splash zone. This is great for kids but the adults will want their turn as well.
Pool and Water Slide Information for the Homewood Suites:
- Pool Hours: Daily 7am – 10pm
- Water Slide: Climb up 2 levels of steps to get to the starting zone and twist your way to the splash area
- Kids Area: Bubbling fountains line the aero-entry point at one end of the outdoor poolaccess with bubbling fountains on one end of the pool
- Towels: Located as you enter the main family pool
- Pool Bar: Get your favorite adult beverage at the bar located just outside the fenced in area around the pool.
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the Flamingo Crossings Homewood Suites for updated hours.
- Who: The Pool and Water Slide are option to guests of the Home2 Suites Flamingo Crossing
and the Homewood Suites (next door)
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards will watch over your kids around the water slide.
Outdoor Heated Pool
Take a day by the outdoor pool and just relax in a lounge chair while the kids are off playing in the water. Zero-entry makes for an easier in and out of the pool area the fountains add a playful component that the little ones will love.
Is the Outdoor Pool shared?
Yes, the large Family Pool at the Homewood Suites Flamingo Crossing is also shared with the guests staying at the Home2 Suites next door.
Adding a water slide to the pool area offers hours of enjoyment for the older kids and the adults. Once you go do the slide to the splash zone, you are hooked and will have to do it again and again.
Conveniently located just outside of the Pool fencing, the bar is a great place to hang out. Grab your favorite frozen adult beverage and sip it by the pool while you take some relaxation during your day.