SpringHill Suites at Flamingo Crossing Pool
Every once in a while, it is nice to take some downtime from the Disney Theme Parks. On those days, it might be nice to hang out by the SpringHill Suites at Flamingo Crossing Pool. Even though we cannot classify the Flamingo Crossings SpringHill Suites as a Water Park Hotel, it does have a very nice pool for guests. In fact, this outdoor pool is very large, and it is heated for year-round comfort. Towels are provided at the pool area with a towel return. Have some lunch or a cocktail at the Flamingo Bar & Grill with outdoor seating around the bar and pool. In the evening, the firepit with comfortable seating is a great spot to share your day around the outdoor pool setting.
Ample seating with lounge chairs, chairs with tables, and colorful umbrellas surround the edge of the family pool. A Cabana Bar is open with great beverages for the adults and simple dining options while you relax watching the kids play.
- Pool Hours: Daily 7 AM – 10 PM
- Towels: Located at the outdoor pool with a towel return
- Hot Tub: A large hot tub is located in the pool area and is a great place for adults to relax
- Pool Bar: The Flamingo Bar & Grill is near the pool with bar seating and luxury seating around the firepit.
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the Flamingo Crossings SpringHill Suites for updated hours.
- Who: The Pool is open for guests staying at the SpringHill Suites and the next door neighbor, Townplace Suites at Flamingo Crossing
- Lifeguards: There is not a lifeguard at the pool.
Large, Outdoor Family Pool
Bring the family to the large outdoor heated pool at the SpringHill Suites Marriott Hotel in Flamingo Crossing. Enjoy sipping your favorite beverage while sitting on one of the lounge chairs that surrounds the pool. The main entrance to the pool is zero entry and has bubbling fountains for the kids to play in. On the other end of this Y-shaped pool, each of the entrances has steps that lead into the pool.
The large hot tube is great for the adults at the end of the day to relax in.
Flamingo’s Bar & Grill
No need to leave the pool area when you get hungry. Grabbing a bite to eat or your favorite beverage is easy with the Flamingo’s Bar & Grill at the Pool area. A nice firepit is started in the evening, adding a nice touch to the end of each day.