Westgate Lakes Orlando Resort Pools
Your family vacations are meant to be special. Whenever you visit Orlando, there are so many things to do. Isn’t it nice when you get to have a relaxing afternoon at one of the Westgate Lakes Orlando Resort Pools? Seeing how large the Westgate Lakes resort is, it is wonderful to have seven (7) outdoor pools located at different spots on the property. No matter where your accommodations are, there is a pool nearby and within fairly close walking distance. Each of these pools is heated and has lounge chairs and/or tables and chairs for your relaxation enjoyment. You will also find hot tubs around the pool areas. Adults will enjoy relaxing in the bubbling water while the kids are playing in the pool.
What about the Water Park?
If you did not know already, you can also visit the Westgate Lakes Treasure Cove Water Park during your stay. The Water Park is pretty amazing with multiple water slides, a lazy river, a wave pool, and even a kids splash park. It is important to note that the water park is not included with your stay. To enter, you will have to pay a fee, per person, per day. Guests really like having this as an option and if you decide to pay the additional price, your kids will have a great day at the water park. Of course, if you would rather not spend the money, the pools and hot tubs are free to guests staying at the Westgate Lakes Resort.
- Number of Pools: There are Seven Outdoor Heated Pools located around the Villas at the Westgate Lakes Resort
- Pool Hours: Daily 7am – 11pm
- Towels: Towels are not provided at any of the pools so you will want to be sure to bring your own. Towels are provided if you head over to the Westgate Lakes Treasure Cove Water Park
- Notice: Pool Hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the Westgate Lakes for any updated hours to the 7 outdoor heated pools.
- Who: Pools are available to owners and guests staying at the Westgate Lakes Resort
- Cabanas: There are not any cabanas around the pools at the Westgate Lakes. Cabanas are only available for rent at the Water Park.
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are not on duty at the pools, only at the Treasure Cove Water Park.
No matter where you stay at the Westgate Lakes Resort in Orlando, one of the outdoor heated pools is nearby. Some of the pools are larger than others, like the Sunset Key and Pelican’s Landing Pool. You also have hot tubs and some of the pools as well as a poolside bar and places to eat. Spending a day, morning or afternoon at the pools can be one of the most relaxing and enjoyable times of your stay.
Poolside Bar and Restaurants
Take some time to relax after spending time at the Disney, Universal and SeaWorld theme parks by taking in your favorite adult beverage at one of the three (3) poolside bars.
- Citrus Breeze
- Sunset Key
- Coral Reef
Take your drink or draft beer and sit out by the pool and read a book while soaking in the Orlando sun.
Hot Tubs and Kids Pools
Many of the pools also have a hot tub for the adults and a children’s shallow pool for the little ones. In some of the kid’s pools, there is also a raining fountain in the middle supplying fun and interaction to keep them cool. And, the adults will love having a hot tub to relax after a long day of walking.
Frequently Asked Questions: Westgate Lakes Orlando Resort Pools
Is there a restaurant by the pool?
You will find places to eat near some of the pools. Not all pools offer dining or bar services.
What are the hours for the Pools?
The outdoor pools at the Westgate Lakes Resort are open from 7 am until 11 pm
Are hot tubs available at the pools?
Some of the pools have hot tubs for the adults.