Are Pets allowed at the Disney Fort Wilderness Campground Resort?
Yes! but there are a few limitations.
Family fun without part of your family can make for a difficult time. This is why Disney World is allowing Pets at the Disney Fort Wilderness Resort Campsites and Cabins. Also, take a look at some of the other Pet Friendly Resorts in Disney World. There are a few things you need to be aware of if you bring your pet. First you need to let Disney know in advance so you can be placed in a pet-friendly campsite loop because not all of the areas allow pets. This can be done on the Disney App or Disney Online when booking. You cannot bring a pet if you are staying in a tent or a pop-up camper. And, one more thing, the only pets allowed are dogs.
Although this information was correct at the time of publishing, always check with the Disney Fort Wilderness Resort front desk about any additional fees for bringing your pet in case the policy has changed.
Pet Policy Restrictions at the Orlando Fort Wilderness Disney World Campsites (and Cabins)
Things you should know before you pack up your dog:
All Pets must:
- be health – it is a good idea to bring proof that your dog has its vaccinations up to date – this will be a requirement
- only be a dog
- allow up to 2 dogs per room
In order to bring your pet:
- Your dog must be fully well behaved
- Only certain loops for travel trailers, RV’s and Cabins are available for pets
- When out you have to keep your dog on a leash or in pet carrier
- Pets are only allowed in designated areas
- Do not leave your pet alone for more than 7 hours
- Restaurants and Pools are off limits for your Pet
- Use only the provided dog relief areas shown on the map
- Always check with the Fort Wilderness Campground Resort front desk to verify the latest Pet Policy information
Service Animals are always Welcome at the Disney World Fort Wilderness Resort.
Waggin Trails Dog Park
Take your lunch
Seating while your pet plays
Wide open spaces
Open all day
Play with your dog
Let your dog run and play while you sit and watch or have a picnic under the tree. Friends for life are made at the Waggin Trails Dog Park at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground all of the time. Sit and talk with others who consider their pet part of the family.
Other Disney World Resorts that are Pet Friendly