Pools at the Disney Boardwalk Inn
The main pool at the Disney Boardwalk Inn Resort has a very unique circus-like theme. The pictures show the fun, vibrant colors at the very popular Luna Pool with its “rollercoaster-like” water slide and shallow kiddie pool. A more relaxing environment can be found at one of the more traditional “quiet pools” at the Boardwalk Inn. Most family fun at the Boardwalk Inn will be found at the Luna Pool Complex . The Luna pool is very large and features a very huge 200-foot water slide designed to look like an old-style “Keister Coaster” that you would see at one of the 1940’s Boardwalks like Coney Island. Great attention was given to the detail of that era to give you the experience of stepping back into a different era. A wading pool is also located in the Luna pool area, letting the little ones splash around without having too much to worry about because of the shallow depth of the pool. Lifeguards are on duty to make sure that everyone is safe while playing and having a good time. If you want to just relax, you will be interested in one of the two pool areas that are not near the Luna Pool. These pools are more traditional and have lounge chairs to relax away from all of the commotion. Step into one of the three hot tubs located around the Disney Boardwalk Inn to have a nice soak and let all of the cares of the world melt away. Don’t worry about bringing any towels with you, towels are provided complimentary at all of the pool locations.
Pool Information at the Disney Boardwalk Inn:
- Pool Hours: Daily 7am – 11pm
- Outdoor Pool: Large Family Luna Pool & 2 Quiet Pools – there is also a small children’s pool located at the Luna Pool complex
- Indoor Pool: There is not an Indoor Heated Pool at the Boardwalk Inn
- Large Water Slides: One (1) water slide at the Luna Pool made to look like a wooden roller coaster. The water slide is 200-feet in length.
- Kids Water Slides: There are no kids water slides but there is a small playground behind the Luna Pool with small slides.
- Lazy River: There is not a Lazy River at the Disney Boardwalk Inn
- Kids Splash Park: A small, shallow childrens pool is located at the Luna Pool and it has an elephant contstantly spraying water on the kids in the pool
- Zero-entry: Zero-entry access is not at any of the pools at the Boardwalk Inn
- Hot Tub: Hot Tubs are located at each of the Quiet Pools and the Luna Pool
- Towels: Towels are provided at all of the pool areas
- Cabanas: Cabanas are not available at Disney Boardwalk Inn
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the Disney Boardwalk Inn for the updated hours.
- Who: The Pool are for all Guests at the Disney Boardwalk Inn
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are on duty around the pools and the water slides
Boardwalk Inn Pools
Looking for family fun at the Boardwalk Inn Resort in Disney World? The Luna Pool is the place to go. The pool is huge and freeform, with plenty of swimming space for the kids and the adults. Hours of enjoyment await in the Circus themed pool area with a huge 200-foot water slide, shallow kiddie pool with elephant water fountain and a dry playground.
- 200-foot roller coaster themed Water Slide
- Hot Tub
- Kiddie Pool
- Daily Activities like, Ping Pong, Hula Hoop and a Dive-In Movie
Keister Coaster Water Slide
You won't find a water slide like this at any of the other Disney World Resorts, that is for sure! The 200-foot water slide at the Disney Boardwalk Inn is truly unique. Designed to look like a boardwalk rollercoaster, this water slide is fun for the kids and adults. The splash zone is watched by lifeguards to keep everyone safe.
The Shallow kids' pool at the Luna Family pool is a wonderful, safe place for the little ones. Watch the elephant sitting on its haunches, spray water over the kids keeping them cool in the Florida sun.
The Luna Pool at the Disney Boardwalk Inn has lifeguards stationed around the pool at the water slide to keep you and your family safe.
Vacation at the Boardwalk Inn is not just about the kids though, there are two (2) quiet pools at locations away from the noise at the Luna pool. A place to relax, take in a book, listen to some music and just lounge around but still get in the water when you are ready.
Frequently Asked Questions: Disney’s Boardwalk Inn Swimming Pool
Are the pools heated at the Boardwalk Inn Resort?
Yes, the family Luna Pool and the two (2) quiet pools are all heated
Are towels provided at the Pools?
You do not have to worry about bringing towels with you to the pools. They are provided at all 3 pools at the Disney Boardwalk Inn.
Is there a water slide at the Boardwalk Inn?
Absolutely! In fact, the water slide is one of the most unique at any of the Disney World Resorts. At 200-feet, this twisting water slide in the shape of a wooden roller coaster offers hours of fun.
Are there Lifeguards at the pool?
The Luna Pool has multiple lifeguards stationed around the pool and water slide to keep your family safe.
Does the Boardwalk Inn Resort have a Lazy River?
Unfortunately, no. The only Disney Resort that has a lazy river is the Stormalong Bay at the Disney Beach Club & Disney Yacht Club Pool.
Are there events at Luna Pool for the kids?
Disney Cast members know what kids enjoy and setup fun by the Luna pool each day for events and fun.