Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at the Disney Fort Wilderness Campground
What a great night out for the Adults and Kids to build a long-lasting memory together. The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at the Disney Fort Wilderness Campground is filled with music, laughter and is just a good all-around experience. Guests love the interaction with the cast and if you are sitting in the first few rows of tables, know that you might become part of the show yourself.
The show is full of fun with dancing, singing and a cast that is full of themselves to say the least. Some of the songs you will want to sing-along to. The show itself is coupled with the dining experience and lasts for about 2 hours. There is never a slow moment as something is always going on around you and on the stage.
Wonderful, country favorites with fried chicken, BBQ ribs, baked beans, cornbread and top it off with some strawberry shortcake. There is plenty of food to go around and you will not leave the table hungry for sure.
Things you should know about the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
- You must purchase your tickets in advance. This can be done through the dining reservations online or on the Disney App. You can also schedule the show using the concierge services at your Disney Resort. Reservations can also be made by calling 407-939-3463 (Disney Dining Services). Tickets can be picked up after your reservation has been booked. Booking is available 180 days prior to the date you plan to attend the show. Book early, this one sells out fast.
- Seating is done in categories so be aware that the best seating is in Category 1. Category 3 seating is located in the balcony (or 2nd floor) and will not have the same interactive feel as you will get in Category 1. There is a price difference for the different category levels. The price of the show DOES include the Tax and Gratuity so there is nothing additional to leave at the end of the show. Once you buy your tickets, you are all set.
- If you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary, these can be mentioned during the show.
Getting to the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
- The Hoop-Dee-Doo Dinner Show has been around for a very long time and many guests will go to the show every time they visit. Since this is the case, you can see that the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue is very popular. It is important to note that you should get to the show at least 30 minutes before it starts. The doors open at 4 pm, 6:15 pm and 8:30 pm. The show itself starts 20 minutes after the doors open.
- Disney transportation is a great way to get to the Disney Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground. If you are staying at the Campground or the Fort Wilderness Cabins, you can hop on the internal Shuttle Service, ride your bike, walk or take a Golf Cart if you have rented one. Staying at another Disney Resort? Hop on transportation to the Magic Kingdom and take the bus to the Disney Fort Wilderness Campground or get on the Water Taxi. Either one will work but the kids will really like the water transportation the best as it feels like you are on another Disney Ride to get to where you are going. Each mode of transportation takes some time so be sure to leave yourself plenty of time to get to the Fort Wilderness Campground to see the show. Each Disney Resort timing will be a little different so talk to a cast member at the Concierge desk and they will give you the best time you should start making your way over.