Pony Rides at the Fort Wilderness Tri-Circle-D Ranch
Don’t let the little ones get left out when you go on your Horseback Riding adventure. Ensure them that you will take them for their own special adventure at the Tri-Circle-D Ranch, since they are not allowed to ride on the larger horses (you must be at least 9 years old to go horseback riding). The excitement grows as your child, over 2 years of age, waits patiently to go on a ride of their own.
Entrance to the Pony Rides
Pony Eating at the Tri-Circle-D Ranch
Feeding the Ponies
Where are the Pony Rides
Pony rides are located near the Pioneer Hall at the back location of the Disney Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground. There is a fee for the ride but it is very inexpensive for your kid to experience what it feels like to ride on a small pony. Make sure you take your camera to get some great pictures and video of this momentous occasion..
- Only Cash is accepted for the pony rides
- Call 407.824.2832 for additional information for the Pony Rides
- Age Requirements: Must be at least 2 years of age
- Height Requirements: No taller than 48″
- Weight Requirements: Under 80 pounds