Outdoor Pools Grande Villas Resort Orlando Fl
The Grande Villas Resort Orlando Fl Pools has 2 large pools with a nice shallow pool for the small kids in your family. On top of having access to these pools, you also have access to the Cypress Pointe Resort Pool which has a very impressive Volcano feature to spout water through the day.
While there is a Children’s Shallow Pool located beside the larger Pool at the Grande Villas Resort, none of the pools have Zero-entry. Besides the large pool at Cypress Pointe, there is a small splash area with pop fountains that the kids have fun running through.
Pool and Water Park Information:
- Pool Hours: Please check with the Grande Villas Resort for the latest Pool hours
- Towels: Pool Towels are Provided
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Waterpark is for guests of the Grand Villas Resort and Cypress Pointe.
- Lifeguards: No Lifeguards
For Water Fun and splashing around, head over to the Cypress Pointe Resort Pool, the sister to the Grande Villas next door. Relax at the Grande Villas Resort has 2 large pools to enjoy.
Chilren’s Shallow Pool
Providing a safer environment for the smaller ones, this shallow children’s pool helps you to relax a little more while your tiny ones are splashing around.
You will find a Hot Tub located at the Grand Villas Resort as well as a large Hot Tub over at the Cypress Pointe Resort Pools.
Cabanas are available at the Grande Villas Resort in Orlando.
Be sure to check out all of the additional Water Fun available at the Sister Cypress Pointe Resort Pools.