Residence Inn at Flamingo Crossing Pet Policy
Are Pets allowed at the Flamingo Crossing Residence Inn?
Pet owners know how important Dogs are to our families. Going anywhere without them can be a very difficult thing to do. Having the option of bringing your dog with you when you book your stay at the Residence Inn at Flamingo Crossing really opens up your possibilities. If you have a pet, you know how stressful it can be to leave them behind.
Although this information was correct at the time of publishing, always check with the Flamingo Crossing Residence Inn front desk about any additional fees or changes that might occur in their Pet Policy. Pet Policies can change at resorts and hotels without notice, so it is important to get this information directly from the hotel when bringing your pet.
Pet Policy and Restrictions at the Residence Inn Flamingo Crossing
Before staying at any new hotel, it is imperative to know the rules and regulations set by the Pet Policy at the Residence Inn at Flamingo Crossing.
Things you should know before bringing your dog(s) with you:
All Dogs must:
- be well-mannered
- be in good health
- be only a dog
- 2 pets per pet room
In order to bring your pet:
- A non-refundable Dog Fee will be charged for your reservations. Please check on the latest Pet Fee when booking your reservation with the Residence Inn Flamingo Crossing
- Pets are to always be supervised or crated when in the room
- Housekeeping will only service your room if your dog is not in the room, you are attending to your pet (dog must be on leash during this time), or your dog is in a crate.
- Dogs must be on leash and under control when out of your room
- Please use Dog relief areas when taking pet out and you must pick up after your pet.
- Dogs are allowed in the Main Lobby, Area outside of the pool deck, all other outside areas.
- Dogs are not allowed in any area where food and beverage is served.
- If you bring your dog and they show dangerous or unacceptable behavior, the hotel has the right to require immediate removal of your pet. This also includes (but is not limited to) biting, excessive barking (noises), disease or urination, and defecating in public areas. This goes for any breed of dog.
- Always check with the front desk staff to verify the latest Pet Policy information
Service Animals are always welcome at the Residence Inn Flamingo Crossing near Disney in Orlando.
Please note the information and fees provided can change without notice, however, was accurate when published. To confirm all details you will need to check directly with the properties in question before completing your vacation planning.