Pool and Kids Splash Park at the Royal Pacific Universal Orlando Resort
For a true sense of the South Pacific, take the family out to the large Pool surrounded by lush, tropical plants, palm trees, and beautiful colors. Immerse yourself in the island life for a while and cool off in the pool with zero-entry access. The kids have a great time at the Royal Bali Sea interactive water splash zone with splashing fountains and water jets. White sand beach areas are fun to dip your feet in, and the little ones always enjoy playing in the sand.
Water Park Information at Orlando World Center Marriott:
- Pool Hours: Daily 8am – 10pm
- Outdoor Pool: Onw (1) Large Lagoon-style pool
- Indoor Pool: There is not an Indoor Pool
- Large Water Slides: No, there is not a water slide at the Royal Pacific Resort
- Lazy River: There is not a Lazy River
- Kids Splash Park: The Royal Bali Sea Splash zone is built in the shape of an oceanliner with fountains, sprinklers and water jets.
- Zero-entry: Zero-entry access is available at the main pool
- Hot Tub: There are two (2) Hot Tubs at the Outdoor Pool
- Towels: Towels are provided at the pool area
- Cabanas: Cabanas are available for an additional fee.
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pool are for all Guests at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are on duty around the pool and kids splash area
The Lagoon Pool is designed to have multiple coves to give you many different areas to enjoy, some a little busier than others. On one end the gentle-sloping zero-entry point makes it easy to get in an out of the water. A lap pool is built into this lagoon area as well but be sure to get to this early before the pool gets more crowded. In the more narrow section of the pool, a volleyball net is strung across. Get a group of people together and start your own match while staying cool in the water.
Kids Splash Zone
Shaped like the top section of a large ship, the Kids Splash area entertains your smaller ones for hours with water jets and fountains to keep cooled off in the Florida heat.
There are two (2) Hot Tubs located around the Lagoon Pool at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando.
White Sand Beach
The White Sand beach is located by the lake making this resort feel more like a South Pacific island. A sand beach volleyball court is set up to give you a nice place to play like you were by the flowing waves of the ocean. Loungers line the beach to take in the rays of the sun.
There are a number of Cabanas located around the Lagoon Pool. Full information can be found at the Universal's Royal Pacific Cabanas
Frequently Asked Questions: Royal Pacific Resort Orlando Pool
Is there an Indoor Pool at the Royal Pacific Orlando?
No, there is not an indoor pool but the outdoor pool is heated and maintains a warm temperature even when it gets cooler outside.
Is there a water slide?
No, the Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando does not have any water slides.
Does the Royal Pacific Resort have a Lazy River?
No, it does not have a lazy river.
How many hot tubs are available at the resort?
You will find two (2) hot tubs located around the lagoon pool.
What type of Poolside Activities are available at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort?
There is so much to do outside. Join in a Ping Pong Tournament, Hula Hoop Contest, Water Volleyball, Beach Volleyball, Water Basketball, Art & Crafts and even Dive-in Movies.
Are Lifeguards on duty
Yes, lifeguards are continually monitoring the pool