Activities and Amenities
1 Large Water Park like Family Fun Area. 3 Quiet Pools
(2 at the sister resort Disney Beach Club)
Water Fun at Stormalong Bay
- 3 Acres of Water Fun Park
- 230 foot Twisting Water Slide built into a Shipwreck
- 3 Separate Lagoons
- Water Spouts
- Lazy River
- Sandy Bottom Pool
1 Quiet Pool on the Yacht Club Resort
2 Quiet Polls at the Disney Beach Club Resort
Enjoy the White Sandy Beach along the Crescent Lake
Additional Water Fun and Sports at the Lakeside Marina
- Pontoon Boat
- Sea Ray Raycers
Movies Under the Stars
- By the Pool or at the Beach is the best place to enjoy a movie with the Family
Full Arcade Open 24 Hours – Lafferty Place Arcade
- Take a Romantic Night Out with a Fireworks Cruise or Intimate Dining Cruise
Take a run around the Crescent Lake and get some exercise and also enjoy the beauty of the resort around you. this 0.8 mile track takes you past Epcot so you should at least walk it to enjoy the views.
Visit the Concierge Service Area in the Lobby to get help with purchasing any of the Theme Park Tickets that you would like to visit. They can also make dinner reservations and get show seats as well.
Babysitting and Childcare Services
- The Sandcastle Club is designed take care of your 3 to 12 year old(s) so you are able to enjoy an evening for yourself. Don’t worry about your little ones while you are gone, they are in good hands and will be so busy they won’t have time to miss you. This Activity center is supervised by trained Disney Staff and is available daily from 4:30 PM to Midnight. There is an additional fee but it is well worth it knowing your child is well cared for while you have a night out alone.
- Kid’s Night Out is also an option if you have children that are a little younger. As long as your child is older than 6 months, they will come to your room and offer the best is child care while you have the time of your life not worrying about the kids.
- Valet Parking available (Additional Fee)
Guest with Disabilities Services
- Accessible Path to Lobby
- Accessible Guest Rooms Available (Wheelchair and Hearing)
- TTY Equipment available during Check-in
- Complimentary Wheelchairs – First Come First Serve basis
- Guests can bring their own Wheelchairs
Elegant to the last detail, as you enter the fine dining establishment at the Yachtsman Steakhouse you will enjoy the sights, sounds and smells while you are dining. Keeping with the Nautical Theme of the resort, you will enjoy succulent steaks, seafood, chicken or a variety of other dishes guaranteed not to disappoint.
Beach Club Marketplace
Enjoy gourmet sandwiches, breads and pastries at the more casual Beach Club Marketplace.
Beaches and Cream Soda Shop
As soon as the kids see this shop, you will have to plan a trip here during your stay. The Beaches and Cream Soda Shop is where you want to go for your favorite American favorites like, burgers, sandwiches and oh, of course ice cream desserts.
Cape May Cafe
Enjoy a wide variety of foods on a never ending buffet for Breakfast or Dinner at the Cape May Cafe. Meet one of your favorite Disney Characters while you are eating and this is a perfect place to bring the kids.
Another Buffet Style dining experience can be had at the Captain’s Grille.
Ale and Compass Lounge
In the morning, pick up an a la carte breakfast at the Ale and Compass. In the evening, come back and get your favorite cocktail, beer or wine.
Crew’s Cup Lounge
Come by and have your favorite beer or wine while getting a light bite to eat at the Crew’s Cup Lounge.