Are Pets allowed at the Disney Yacht Club Resort?
You already know that Disney is a great place for family but being able to bring your dog with you to the Disney Yacht Club Resort makes the Chrismas season even more special. Leaving your pet behind while you are off having a great time can add more stress to your trip. Consider staying at one of the Pet Friendly Resorts in Disney World if this will make you happy. If you decide that bringing your pet with you is the right decision, be sure to understand the Pet Policy in place for your dog. Be sure you let Disney know ahead of time that you plan to bring your pet with you.
Although this information was correct at the time of publishing, always check with the Disney Yacht Club Resort front desk about any additional fees for bringing your pet in case the policy has changed.
Pet Policy Restrictions at the Yacht Club Resort in Disney World
Things you should know before you pack up your dog:
All Pets must:
- be health – it is a good idea to bring proof that your dog has its vaccinations up to date – this will be a requirement
- only be a dog
- allow up to 2 dogs per room
In order to bring your pet:
- Your dog must be fully well behaved
- There are only a limited set of rooms designated for bringing your pet
- When out you have to keep your dog on a leash or in pet carrier
- Pets are only allowed in designated areas
- Do not leave your pet alone for more than 7 hours
- Restaurants and Pools are off limits for your Pet
- Use only the provided dog relief areas shown on the map
- Always check with the Disney Yacht Club Resort front desk to verify the latest Pet Policy information
Service Animals are always Welcome at the Disney Yacht Club Resort.
Other Disney World Resorts that are Pet Friendly