It’s a Great Catch at the Fort Wilderness Campground & Cabins
Rushing here, rushing there, a trip to Disney World can keep you going so much that you need a vacation from your vacation. Taking some downtime at the Pools and Water Slide at the Fort Wilderness is a good start. Renting a Canoe or a Kayak is also a great way to slow down but going Fishing, forces you to completely slow down and just enjoy the moment. Going out on your own or making it a family outing is a wonderful way to take the racing out of your day.
Disney offers fishing excursions from many of their resorts and the Fort Wilderness Campground is one of those resorts. Each of the guided tours offers a fun filled, catch-and-release experience any time of the year. Take a party of five (5) out on a bass fishing pontoon boat or scale it back for two in a bass fishing boat. Either way, you are out on the water doing something you would not expect to do in Disney World.
- Length of time: 2 and 4 hour excursions available
- Location: The Marina at the Fort Wilderness Campground Lake
- You get an experienced guide, Rod, Reel, Tackle and artificial or live bait
- Non-alcoholic beverages only
- Life Jackets must be worn and are supplied at time of rental
- Call 407-939-2277 for Reservations