TownePlace Suites at Flamingo Crossing Pool
When taking a trip to Orlando, there might be some times when you would like to have time at the TownePlace Suites at Flamingo Crossing Pool. Going to the Theme Parks is fun, but having a day, relaxing by the pool can be wonderful. Surrounded by large palm trees, shade is provided to the lounge chairs in different areas of the day. Additional chairs with tables are available when sipping on your favorite beverage from the pool bar. Towels are provided at multiple locations as you enter the gated pool area. Comfortable chairs and sofas encircle the large firepit adding to the fun and comfort of an evening that has cooled down in Florida.
- Pool Hours: Daily 6 AM – 11 PM
- Max Pool Depth: 5 Feet
- Towels: Towels are located at multiple entrance areas to the large outdoor pool
- Hot Tub: Towards the back corner of the pool, beside the fitness room, you will fiind a large hot tub
- Pool Bar: The Flamingo Bar & Grill is at the front of the pool and has bar seating, tables with chairs and umbrellas, and luxury seating that surround a long firepit.
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the Flamingo Crossings TownPlace Suites for updated hours. Pool hours are also posted at the pool on the Pool Rules signs.
- Who: The Pool is open for guests staying at the Springhill Suites next door, and the Townplace Suites at Flamingo Crossing
- Lifeguards: There is not a lifeguard at the pool.
Large, Outdoor Family Pool
While on the main edge of the pool there is a zero-entry with bubbling fountains, on the other end there are two sections with steps leading you down into the water. Also, on the edge of the pool, there is a seating ledge to keep you cool and comfortable soaking in the pool without having to stand.
Posted Pool Rules
There are a few rules to follow when hanging out at the outdoor heated pool at the Flamingo Crossing TownPlace Suites.
- No Diving
- No Food or Beverages in the pool or on the Pool Wet Deck
- Commercially bottled water in plastic bottles allowed on the pool wet deck
- No glass in the fenced pool area
- No animals in the fenced pool area
- Shower before entering the pool
- Do not swallow the pool water
Kids love to splash and play in the water. Having a gently sloping entrance at one end of the pool makes it safer for the little ones to enter and exit. Bubbling fountains are continuously splashing for a great time. Remember, there are no lifeguards on duty so be sure to keep a close eye on your kids when they are around the water.
There is plenty of seating around the outdoor pool with lounge chairs, chairs with tables and umbrellas and even some padded seating.
Tired of eating out? Take to one of the Grills at the Grilling Stations located around the large outdoor pool. These grills can be used by guests at the TownPlace Suites.
At the far end of the pool, left of the fitness center and arcade building is a large hot tub. Relaxing in the hot tub while the kids are splashing in the pool gets you prepared for the next days ahead of endless walking in the parks. It is also awesome to soak in the hot tub after a day of long walking.
Towels are provided at multiple locations around the outdoor pool at the TownPlace Suites in Flamingo Crossing. Once you are done, there is a dropoff for the towels at the same location you picked them up.
Flamingo’s Bar & Grill
Great seating around the covered area over the Flamingo Bar and Grill. Getting out of the summer heat is great but you can also get your drink or food and enjoy it around the pool area. Find a great option for lunch or dinner at the Flamingo Bar and Grill.