Walt Disney World Swan Reserve Pool
Created on an elevated deck, the Swan Reserve Pool is located on the 2nd floor of the hotel and not at ground level like most pools. While not considered a rooftop pool, the design of this elegant pool really stands out. As you enter the Swan Reserve, there are escalators that take you up to the lobby and dining area. Off of lobby bar, Stir, you will see the doors that open to the pool area. Fountains of water continuously flow into the pool area. A few cabanas are also available for rent.
Grotto Pool at the Dolphin Resort
When staying at the Swan Reserve, did you know that you also have access to the amenities at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin? This means that on top of the pool at the Swan Reserve, you also have access to the huge Dolphin Resort Grotto Pool with Water Slide. Your kids will be thrilled when they find this out. Let’s take a deeper look at the water fun you can have at the Swan Reserve Pools.
Pool Information at the Swan Reserve in Orlando:
- Pool Hours: Daily 9am – 9pm (Note: Times might change throughout the year – please check with the front desk when booking to verify pool times)
- Outdoor Pool: The Swan Reserve has an elevated outdoor pool. You will also find an additional five (5) pools located at the Dolphin Resort and the Swan. Pools and amenities are available to guests booking at the Swan Reserve. Families will love the 3-acre Grotto Pool, two (2) Lap Pools, Spring Pool and a Children’s shallow Pool.
- Water Slides: Over at the Grotto Pool you get to enjoy a fun 80-foot water slide
- Kids pool: Large, shallow kids pool with bubbling fountains
- Zero-entry: Zero-entry is not available at any of the pools at the Swan Reserve
- Hot Tub: Hot Tubs are located around the different pool areas
- Towels: Towels are provided at the pool areas
- Cabanas: Yes, Cabanas are available for an extra charge. These go quickly so be sure to book early.
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the Walt Disney World Swan Reserve for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pool are for all Guests at the Walt Disney World Swan Reserve, Dolphin Resort and the Swan
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are on duty around the Grotto pool and the water slide
Disney World Swan Reserve Pools
Elevated Pool with Fountains
As you make your way through the lobby at the Swan Reserve, passing the lobby bar, doors open to an elevated wonderful pool area. Perfect to sip your favorite beverage while sitting in one of the lounge chairs, the Swan Reserve pool is a great place to relax. A few cabanas are available for rent but they go quickly so be sure to reserve yours early.
Gotto Pool at the nearby Dolphin Resort
Head out of the entrance to the Swan Reserve and take a short walk across Epcot Resorts Blvd. to the Grotto Pool. Enjoy the magic of this huge 3-acre pool complex serving up fun for the kids for hours. Great seating is available around the entire pool area and the waterfalls flowing over the Grotto are so relaxing. What a great spot to relax, read a book and let the kids have some play time. For additional fun, an 80-foot water slide flows into this amazing pool and adds excitement for the adults and kids.
Take a ride down the 80-foot water slide at the Grotto Pool. A great slide that wraps around a 360-degree turn before dropping you into the splash zone. Lifeguards are on duty to keep everyone safe through the water sliding process.
Lap pools are a great way to get exercise and start your day at Disney World. You will find a couple of lap pools at the Swan and Dolphin Resorts. These pools are typically a little quieter during the day as well.
Children's Shallow Pool
At the far side of the Grotto Pool, a huge area is perfect for the little ones. A massive circular pool area that is shallow is a safer location for smaller kids. For the parents, you will have plenty of seating around to keep an eye on them.
Four (4) large hot tubs are located around the pools at the Dolphin Resort and make for a great time of relaxation for the adults.
Across from the Grotto Pool is a very large, white sand area. Kids love to play in the sand and the Grotto Beach is close by and will feel as if you are at a real beach. A kid's playground is right beside the sand as well.